July 21, Cancer baby Took my first breath in California<3
I'm alive but I don't feel like it
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.
Officially bored writing this intro so shoo fly.
P.S Chris Brown is fiiiione.. Ok I'm done.
Im going into this not knowing what i"ll find, but I've decided to follow my heart and abandon my mind
- And if there be pain I know that at least I gave my all, and it's better to have loved and lost than to not love at all
- In the morning I may wake to smile or maybe to cry, but first to those of my past, I must say goodbye
Anonymous: Don't you think it's inappropriate for a so called 'feminist blog' to be making Kim Kardashian seem like a role model? Shouldn't you be posting about women with real strength and intelligence not these fake talentless fame hungry; gold diggers? They are single handedly setting back the feminist movement and I don't think you should support that.
She is a woc who turned a man betraying her trust and publicly shaming and embarrassing her into a multi-million dollar industry for her friends and family. She is the Mary of our time. I don’t understand how that is “talentless” or unintelligent.
Here is a quick list of 5 reasons why y’all are wrong about Kim Kardashian:
Here are a few charities Kim Kardashian is known to donate to and support:
2. When Kim’s marriage publicly fell apart and she was being constantly ridiculed by assholes like you, do you know what she did?? She donated twice the value of her wedding gifts ($200,000) to the Dream Foundation because she felt GUILTY that her marriage didn’t work out. Because people were trying to shame her into staying in a loveless marriage. Do you know what Kris Humphries did? Fuck all.
3. She speaks and donates regularly at events to help impoverished or otherwise disenfranchised women. Ugh. So fake. Helping out other women.
4. Actually, she gives 10% of all her income to charity which is the recommended amount for anyone to donate. As of June 2013, she had earned $10m - you do the math. How much did YOU and your favourites donate last year?? Yeah, sit down.
5. When she was pregnant, she was likened to Shamu the orca whale because she put on weight BECAUSE SHE WAS GROWING A BABY INSIDE OF HER. Despite this straight up bullying, she put her family first and continued to eat right for her daughter. How selfish. So weak.
If you think the actions of one woman can undermine a whole movement, you gotta rethink what feminism means to you.
Also, never talk to me about Kim Kardashian unless you acknowledge that she is a strong business women who can make the best out of a bad situation. I love Kim K.
Too real. I love when someone who thinks they’re so smart and deep gets put in their place with a little perspective and straight facts.